!!! LAST DAYS !!!
Pseudonym Project / Paris - Print Party
A project created by Gabriel Jones
Exhibition from Friday March 7 to Saturday March 15, 2014
12 prints, each limited to 50 numbered and signed copies
12 artists, temporarily anonymous
1 unique price: 295 €
Henri Dimède, Cosmos, limited edition of 50 numbered and signed copies, 33 x 48,5 cm.
You have certainly already had the chance to see artworks by Sé, Henri Dimède, Elvis, Patate or Alice in prestigious institutions such as the Centre Pompidou, the Palais de Tokyo in Paris, the MoMA in New York, at MACBA in Barcelona or at Documenta in Kassel... You don’t recognize these artists’ names? That’s alright, these are the pseudonyms chosen by the artists who are taking part in the Pseudonym Projectcreated by the artist Gabriel Jones.
Pseudonym Project / Paris is the sequel to Pseudonym Project held in New York in 2010.
The same as in the New York edition, Pseudonym Project / Paris gathers a production of prints, which leads to a unique event: the Print Party. The first part of the Paris project will take place from March 7 to 15, 2014 at mfc-michèle didier gallery.
The second part of Pseudonym Project / Paris will happen in 2015, in the form of an exhibition, with new artworks, in a Paris venue that’s kept confidential for now.
The rules of the Print Party are simple:
- 12 new and exclusive prints are sold at mfc-michèle didier gallery.
- The prints, which are identified with their pseudonym, are chosen according to chance or intuition.
- One unique price: 295 euros.
- Upon purchase, a certificate is delivered to the buyer as proof of the purchase of the original work.
- The original numbered and signed copy with the real name of the artist will be delivered to the buyer as soon as the names of the artists are revealed, during the second part of the project, taking place in 2015.
This means you have exactly a week, from March 7 to 15, to choose and buy your art work. Don’t miss this opportunity!